"The skull is nature's sculpture."
The skull is one of man's oldest and most powerful symbols. It has a long and varied history of use with multiple overlapping interpretations. Most commonly it is seen as a representation of death and mortality, but it has many other uses including:
- To invoke fear or caution.
- To celebrate the memory of the dead.
- To celebrate life.
- As a symbol of vanity.
- As a symbol of life after death.
- As a symbol of change.
- As a means of obtaining good luck or avoiding bad luck.
- As a symbol of toughness, machismo, courage, bravery or indifference to death and danger.
- As a symbol of nonconformity, free-thinking, and rebelliousness.
- One size fits all
- Silver Plated